jobs in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (PA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$120K - $190K •Cyber Security Software Company • Philadelphia, PA and 42 other locationsThe person in this role will be responsible for insuring the successful adoption and utilization of these products and their usage by customers and to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction in doing so along with some training and web conference meetings.
- Quick Apply$300K - $400K •Confidential Company • Philadelphia, PA and 17 other locationsThe candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CXO level executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution.
- Quick ApplyAct as a key advisor for customers based on product capabilities and best practices, leveraging reuse where applicable; design holistic and integrated high-level solutions that fit customers' business needs, production operability and budget.
- Quick Apply
- Quick Apply$84K - $140K •SenText Solutions • King Of Prussia, PA and 7 other locationsIn this role, the selected candidate will act as a B2B Account Executive.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Philadelphia, PA and 42 other locationsExecutes a variety of moderate to complex mechanical engineering assignments and provides detailed instructions in the design and/or project management of new and current projects, products, programs, components, tools and acceptance equipment.
- $140K - $180K •CPA Firm • Philadelphia, PAThe Tax Manager / Sr. Manager � Financial Services will be Responsible for all aspects of financial services tax engagements, Tax research, Tax compliance, Supervision of staff members on financial services engagements such as broker dealers, hedge funds, private equity and investment advisors.
- Quick Apply$100K - $150K •CPA firm • Philadelphia, PAThe Sr. Audit Manager will be responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements, planning and executing the full scope of audits for a variety of businesses and prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
- Quick Apply$150K - $200K •global consulting company • Philadelphia, PA and 9 other locationsWorking across a complex internal matrix organization, establish yourself as a business subject matter expert within our Insights & Data practice with an excellent understanding of relevant data, analytics, processes and technologies.
- Quick ApplyJAS Recruitment • Philadelphia, PA and 16 other locationsThe Tax Manager oversees tax planning of entities by interpreting tax regulations; the Tax Manager also completes all appropriate tax returns and ensures compliance with relevant IRS regulations; the Tax Manager also advises on appropriate tax strategies for the organization.
- $80K •Women Against Abuse Association • Philadelphia, PAThe Custody and Support Staff Attorney will provide legal representation to victims of domestic violence across a range of issues, including protection from abuse, child custody, support and any related matter of legal significance. Primary area of focus will be custody and support.
- Quick Apply$325K - $500K •Cube Management • Philadelphia, PA and 3 other locationsWe have a unique opportunity for a driven, passionate Sales Executive in our Data Intelligence company, dealing with Pharmaceutical, Financial, Law Enforcement and high-end Machine Logging environments.
- $130K - $135K •With an assistant, assume P&L for a leading skincare brand. Manage strategic planning, new product development through launch, pricing, advertising, consumer & trade promotions, media planning, market research, consumer insights, budget.
- $80K - $90K •Assist Brand Manager with a full range of marketing initiatives including planning, trade promotions, market research, digital marketing, pricing, advertising, customer management, new product development, working with Ad agencies.
- $240K - $280K •Confidential Company • Philadelphia, PA and 2 other locationsWill inherit an existing book of business and work with a federal sales team selling business applications and finding new customers in the Mid-Atlantic from Delaware to Virginia. Will be selling CRM/Social/Ad Tech, Customer Care/Customer Experience products to the educational SLED market.
- $140K - $150K •Bryant Associates • Philadelphia, PA and 88 other locationsReport to the VP of Sales and take responsibility for sales of food equipment to seafood, beef and poultry companies. Clients are located in U.S., Canada and South America. Set sales strategy, call on key accounts, utilize marketing materials, manage customer relationships, handle budget and perform forecasting, sales planning and sales reports.
- Quick Apply