jobs in Walnut Creek, California (CA)
Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply
- Quick ApplyCynet Health • San Francisco, CAIn this role, the selected candidate will act as an Ambulatory Care Unit Registered Nurse.
- Quick Apply$80K - $120K •Confidential Company • Hayward, CAMust have an experience in the maintenance and repair of the machinery; must possess ability to troubleshoot and diagnose PLCs and HMIs.
- Quick ApplyThe position requires excellent organizational and communication skills, demonstrated ability to work independently with sound scientific judgement, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Quick ApplyPerform population PK/PD models, translational models, disease models, exposure-response models, biomarker-efficacy models, clinical trial simulations, literature meta-analysis, and other state of the art modeling and simulation techniques.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate should be able develop, validate, and troubleshoot methods/instrumentation.
- Quick ApplySpecifically, you will be helping us implement and develop a novel technology focused on discovering peptide-based macrocycles for targets of interest across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
- Quick Apply$100K - $200K •MSR Cosmos • Oakland, CA and 1 other locationThe Salesforce Solution Architect will be an experienced and opinionated technology leader responsible for the overall architecture and design of the Salesforce instance(s) and all the various enterprise applications developed on/around Salesforce.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate will be working as a part of a team that focuses on drug product development in the Late Stage Pharmaceutical Development department.
- $80K •The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting novel target identification and validation; the candidate is expected to independently design, execute and analyze experiments.
- Quick ApplyResponsible for designing and implementing mass spectrometry-based biomarker assays for programs in clinical development in the disease areas of Immunology, Inflammation and Autoimmune Diseases, Ophthalmology, Metabolism, and Neuroscience.
- Quick ApplyThe successful candidate will contribute to the development and utilization of LC-MS/MS methods for supporting in vitro DMPK assays such as liver microsomal stability, plasma protein binding assay.
- Quick ApplyThe candidate will be a highly motivated, independent person that will be primarily responsible to support necropsy activities with Safety Assessment.
- Quick ApplySupport new modality drug discovery within the bioanalysis group - DMPK department; be involved in new assay development and exploration of novel analytical tools to address DMPK challenges.
- Quick Apply$120K - $200K •MSR Cosmos • Oakland, CA and 1 other locationThe Salesforce Solution Architect will be an experienced and opinionated technology leader responsible for the overall architecture and design of the Salesforce instance(s) and all the various enterprise applications developed on/around Salesforce.
- Quick ApplyDevelop and routinely employ bioanalytical methods for the quantitative and qualitative analysis of new chemical entities, their metabolites, and endogenous PD markers in plasma, tissues, and other biological matrices, as well as, interpret and provide bioanalytical results to project teams in support of drug discovery and development.
- Quick ApplyPerform basic analyses related to sequencing metrics and bioinformatics