ALM Tool Administrator / Web Application Architect
We are looking for ALM Tool Administrator / Web Application Architect for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: ALM Tool Administrator / Web Application Architect
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Open Source Technology Center (OTC) is part of the Software and Services Group (SSG) and home to the core of Intel's open source development efforts
- We have deep expertise contributing to and sponsoring a wide variety of projects, from the Linux kernel to the visualization stack to large overarching projects like The Clear Linux Project, and we are Intel's presence in the global open source community.
- OTC contributes to every level of the computing platform, from BIOS to kernel to middleware through applications.
- Open operating systems, including Red Hat, SUSE, Ubuntu, and Android, have benefited from our worldwide network of open source software engineers.
- Today we are extending open source leadership in areas of importance to Intel such as robotics, drones, autonomous driving, industrial, cloud, FPGAs, containers and networking.
- The OTC Strategic Planning organization is looking for a ALM Tool Administrator to facilitate tool & process implementations, dataset curation, and integrations with Application Lifecycle Management tools critical to program execution and SDLC.
- This role will help drive organizational process improvement initiatives through the development and modification of software features, design & implementation of workflows, and creation of corresponding documentation/training materials.
- Devise & implement requirement management & issue tracking databases and workflows; and prepare requirement datasets within Atlassian JIRA, IBM Rational DOORS? Next Generation (DNG) and IBM? Rational Team Concert? (RTC).
- Write scripts to automate tasks and manipulate large data sets within JIRA and DNG/RTC.
- Create and maintain integrations between diverse software tools to maintain traceability of requirements, test cases & results, defects, support tickets, and change orders between various systems.
- Create and customize dashboards and reporting tools to facilitate program execution and decision making.
- Create and maintain wikis, documents and training materials.
- Bachelor / associates in computer science with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience customizing, extending, and performing integrations with Atlassian JIRA, IBM Rational DOORS? Next Generation (DNG), IBM? Rational Team Concert? (RTC), strongly preferred.
- Experience with requirement management and change control processes and principles.
- Experience configuring and maintaining mission-critical Linux OS, Apache, MySQL, and Python (LAMP) servers.
- Familiarity with REST APIs usage and interconnecting multiple database applications.
- Proficient with CI tools like Git, Gerrit, Buildbot, Jenkins, Artifactory, software compiling; continuous integration Agile methodologies.
- Local candidates are highly preferred and will get first preference for review.