We are looking for Assoc Purchasing Representative for our client in Draper, UT
Job Title: Assoc Purchasing Representative
Job Location: Draper, UT
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Responsible for the administration of purchasing procedures
- Issue PO from requisitions
- Assist in sourcing and negotiating pricing for supplies, including for office, safety, tooling, furniture, cafeteria, janitorial and production.
- Assist in managing the Draper Supply Store
- Assist in resolving invoice discrepancies
- Follow up on orders with supplies
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and logistics (e.g, catering, setting up conference rooms) with suppliers
- Contact suppliers to request documents (e.g, quality, waste manage-certified burial, special pallets)
- Assist in special projects (e.g, cost savings, team events)
- Other incidental duties (e.g. occasional photo copying or deliveries).
- Good computer skills including usage of MS Office Suite required; experience in ERP preferred (e.g, JDE)
- Good written and verbal communication, customer service and interpersonal relationship skills
- Basic problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Moderate knowledge and understanding of client's policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge and understanding of purchasing processes
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with internal and external customers
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Ability to provide feedback in a professional, direct, and tactful manner.
Education and Experience:
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent Required experience in purchasing Preferred
- Experience in Medical devices highly preferred.