**THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FS POLY CLEARANCE**
BI&A is seeking a Cloud Administrator to join their Prime contract / top-tier team.
- At least two (2) years experience managing and monitoring Hadoop clusters (>50 nodes).
- At least two (2) years experience in the implementation and technical support of multi-platform, multi-system networks, including those composed of CISCO and UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms, to encompass diagnosing network performance shortcomings and designing and implementing performance improvements.
- At least two (2) years experience implementing network solutions for complex, high performance systems composed of UNIX or LINUX-based hardware platforms.
- Demonstrated the ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, CloudBase/Acumulo, Spark, etc.
- Demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
- Desired - Demonstrated knowledge of analytical needs and requirements, query syntax, data flows, and traffic manipulation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- 15 years’ experience as a System Administrator in programs of similar scope
- Hadoop/Cloud Systems Administrator Certification.
- At least two (2) years experience writing software scripts using scripting languages such as Perl, Python, or Ruby for software automation.
- Technical experience and knowledge of peer-to-peer distributed storage networks, peer-to-peer routing and application messaging frameworks (desired, not required).
- Significant experience provisioning and sustaining network infrastructures and have experience developing, operations, and managing networks required to operate in a secure PKI, IPSEC, or VPN enabled environment (desired, not required).
Job ID 4321