Responsible for overseeing and ensuring overall delivery of outstanding customer care in the Fulfillment function of Field Operations. Provides leadership, strategic direction, and effective coordination in order to ensure market profitability and Customer satisfaction. Develops and implements business strategies to meet established criteria and quality assurance goals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers-Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Develops and implements business strategies to meet established goals.
- Acts as a business partner and interfaces with other department business partners to ensure quality and cost-effective goods and services.
- Interprets inventory and capital tracking analysis for strategic decision-making. Relates report results and department decisions to business partners clearly and concisely. Troubleshoots and provides advice among business partners.
- Maintains strategic partnerships with cross-functional organizations to ensure effective implementation of methods and procedures.
- Works with business partners to ensure purchasing and procurement optimization by generating cost savings and anticipating issues.
- Develops and implements expedient and comprehensive solutions to customer-impacting issues.
- Establishes and monitors clearly defined key performance indicators (productivity, quality, sales, service rates, etc.) for all Fulfillment personnel to support Best in Class customer service.
- Oversees the hiring, training, and development of the Fulfillment staff to ensure that personnel development and Company financial goals are achieved.
- Oversees all financial management of the Fulfillment team, including operating expenses, capital budget, forecasting, and strategic planning for the department.
- Oversees the transition of centralized functions into the logistics and the Fulfillment areas.
- Monitors integration process to ensure seamless migration of affected functions.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Dispatch supervisors and staff through optimum selection, training and development, and appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Prepares the workforce by ensuring marketing tie-in for campaign drops (etc.) of new products or more sales.
- Ensures cross-functional team building among CARE, Warehouse, Tech Ops, and Fulfillment.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 10+ of progressive experience with shipping, fulfillment, logistics and operations
- Experience in an online sales or commerce environment
- Proven experience monitoring inventory levels for suppliers/vendors
- Experience with an inventory management software such as SAP, etc
- Experience reporting on KPIs and making recommendations for process improvement
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- People leadership experience
- Experience working with billing/accounting departments
- Ability to work in an fast paced and unstructured environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent