What makes an extraordinary Cyber Security, Client Solutions Consultant IV, role?
- You will develop successful relationships with our Sales teams, Partner and Customers in support of the high-reaching sales objectives.
- Works with all our Cyber Security sales teams to drive business and tackle customer problems.
- Provide in depth technical and architectural sales expertise in MSS for direct and channel sales teams.
- Conduct in-person and remote product demonstrations.
- Articulate the technical value of Fiserv's Cyber offerings relative to our competitors.
- You will ensure successful Proof of Concepts.
- You will collaborate with our high-energy teams to sell comprehensive cyber solutions based on a deep understanding of our client's short and long-term requirements.
- We will have you work with clients within the Banking and Credit Union industries with assets of $500M - $30B. Many of these have existing Fiserv relationships.
- You will have a high level of visibility to our Sr. Executives within Fiserv.
In this role, you will:
- You will work in a team with the Client Partners to understand the client's requirements, customize presentations for client meetings, prepare and give extensive product demonstrations and workshops.
- You will provide technical expertise and real-life experience in crafting solutions and designing proof-of-concept implementations.
- You will lead competitive and feature comparison discussion with Prospects, Customers, and Sales Partners.
- You will also assists customers in formulating strategies and vision, as well as the role Fiserv plays as a strategic partner
- Conduct research and use knowledge of competitor solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections.
- Ensure the Cyber Security solutions are comprehensive, achieve customer goals and provide an excellent customer experience
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Qualifications for consideration:
- 5+ year's industry experience in sales engineering.
- Technical background in internet security principles including experience with network and endpoint security technologies.
- A deep understanding of Internet protocols and how they work (HTTP, SMTP, etc.).
- Knowledge of networking topology, TCP/IP protocol, network configuration and components (firewalls, routers, etc.).
- Ability to travel 25% - 75%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Prior experience in selling software or managed services to Fortune 500.
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Experience in financial services a plus but not required
- Understanding of infrastructure services (IaaS, Remote desktop management) a plus
- Deep understanding of the sales process and the roles and responsibilities of a sales engineer
- BSCS/BSEE or equivalent.
About our Business:
The Cyber Security Client Solutions Consultant is one of the most important roles for Fiserv to drive a company and industry wide push to secure our country's financial institutions and economic stability from bad actors.
Fiserv has recently partnered with BlueVoyant to expand our cybersecurity go-to-market offerings. You will be armed with one of the most advanced managed endpoint and networksecurity services specifically designed with the Financial Institution in mind. Your product training will be conducted by BlueVoyant Security Operations personnel which include former NSA and FBI cybersecurity analysts and experts such as former CTO of FBI cyber division.
FISERV IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/DISABILITY/VET