Digital Design Producer
The Global Digital Design Producer is a strong partner for the creative team, enabling them to execute their best work. The Design Producer is an organized, strategic, positive team orchestrator who is responsible for executing the project objective and deliverables. Producers own the day-to-day project schedule, and manages project costs, timelines and quality while remaining flexible and focused on delivering the best creative solutions. They have an ability to build relationships in order to leverage the matrix to ensure project success. Producers have a proven ability to make sound decisions, communicate clearly and actively manage the working team, project stakeholders and partners. They are accountable for end-to-end management of design projects, from brief to product launch.
The producer will support Digital Design pipelines across commerce, apps, retail and innovation.
- Support the creative leadership team with effective team communication, proactive problem solving, and information distribution
- Track and move initiatives forward working with multiple stakeholders
- Facilitate meetings such as preparing impactful agendas, establishing next steps and owners
- Fosters a strong partnership with Product Managers and Engineers to frequently calibrate deliverables with scope
- Attend critical product meetings and understands the Digital product roadmap
- Estimates resource requirements
- Manage external agencies to align on and track the budget, coordinate execution of work
- Raises risks and opportunities to the Design Studio Manager/ Director
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- Prior experience (7+ years) as an interactive producer or directly related experience
- Knowledge of product development lifecyle and experience with facilitating design process
- Effective presentation and communication skills as evidenced by ability to develop presentations and speak to large audiences including senior level stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment with a track record for being detail-oriented and delivering results in an organized manner.
- Familiarity with productivity, tracking and communication tools including MS Office, JIRA, Invision, Trello, Asana, Zepplin etc.