Responsible for designing and executing test environments for Quality
Assurance Engineers. Tests products and software to ensure quality and
a successful rollout. Assists in managing project teams, developing
test strategies, and designing quality assurance practices. Leads
Engineering teams in investigation process which includes identifying,
reproducing, and documents defects, bugs, or problems. Maintains
technical quality assurance and control systems and activities.
Utilizes clearly defined standards, methods, and procedures for
inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and
reliability of company products. Assists product support areas in
gathering and analyzing data. Integrates knowledge of business and
functional priorities. Acts as a key contributor in a complex and
crucial environment. May lead teams or projects and shares expertise.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Collaborates with Product and Development teams to identify product
and technical requirements. Reviews and verifies requirements and
design specifications for validity in overall product design, with an
emphasis towards product testability and verification.
- Contributes to the development of Quality Assurance test philosophies
and methodologies. Identifies viable test strategies in order to support
testing product functionality.
- Reviews literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the
solution of assigned projects. Publishes detailed test strategies, test
plans and test cases.
- Develops test cases and detail test scenarios for Quality Assurance
Engineers and oversees their execution, tracking, and automation.
Ensures proper execution of regression test procedures and automated
test suites and scripts. Participates in design, code, and functional
product reviews to facilitate white-box test design.
- Reviews project progress, evaluates results and recommends corrections
in technical applications and analysis.
- Leads in the identification and resolution of problems and defects.
Initiates investigation processes, identifies and reproduces bugs or
defects and drives issues and improvements to resolution.
- Serves as a guide and mentor for junior-level Quality Assurance
Engineers. Provides technical leadership and consultation with regards
to practices, procedures and techniques.
- Supports trials of new infrastructure designs/services.
- Works with vendors to troubleshoot problems when necessary.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience