Graphics Software Engineer
We are looking for Graphics Software Engineer for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: Graphics Software Engineer
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- We are looking for an experienced Graphics Software Engineer to join and support exploratory research in Intel Labs.
- In this position, you will be working with latest in graphics and deep learning technologies and frameworks.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, with focus on computer graphics or related fields
- Expert C++ programming ? min 6-8 years
- Knowledge of Python scripting or other scriptinglanguages
- In-depth knowledge of 3D graphics and API standards: one of Direct3D*, Vulkan*, OpenGL/ES*, OpenCL*, etc.
- Knowledge of software revision control tools, e.g: git
- Experience with Windows/ Linux programming
- Independent worker, with strong desire to troubleshoot and provide innovative solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Work on 3D games or game engine development
- Working knowledge of game engines, specifically Unity
- Experience with Caffe/TensorFlow/Theano/pyTorch, or ability to pick up quickly
- Experience profiling and optimizing graphics pipelines.