Intelligence Training Specialist, Senior
11 - 15 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Req ID 96646BR
Job Duties and Responsibilities
ManTech Mission & Solutions Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology support providing support to the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers and we would like to consider YOU as part of our team.
The successful candidate for this position will formulate and execute New Equipment Training (NET) in concert with PM, DCGS-A fielding activities worldwide including hostile fire zones. The successful candidate will also provide related Training Support and Over-The-Shoulder training, as well as perform other duties as assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and presents various types of training (NET, Delta, refresher, over-the-shoulder).
• Functions as Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Training Subject Matter Expert, training material developer and trainer.
• May travel up to 75% of the time. Travel may include hostile fire zones.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
Additional Skills and requirements:
• Bachelors degree in related field and 10 years of relevant experience is required. NLT 15 years w/o bachelor's degree
• Must have intelligence experience and the ability to provide training to intelligence analysts that will improve their ability to collect, produce or disseminate intelligence data.
• Must be able of determining training requirements for specific job functions, and develop training programs and training materials necessary for effecting the actual training.
• Must be capable of conducting research necessary to develop and revise training courses, curriculum and training programs.
• Must be able to develop all course material, such as course manuals, training aids, student texts and handouts.
• Skills experience must include providing classroom and on-the-job instruction and computer based/aided training.
• Must have advanced specialized training in areas specific to their professional experience.
• Must be deployable/be able to travel.
• Must have a minimum of a Secret security clearance to start with ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security Clearance with SCI access.
• Must be Subject Matter Experts in Command Control Communications & Computers Intelligence Surveillance & Reconnaissance (C4ISR) systems, their employment and practical application
• Required to draw upon practical knowledge to develop Techniques, Tactics & Procedures, mentor soldiers in the practical application and system employment of C4ISR systems and evaluate training developed by the government and other contractors to assess whether or not the training materials meet the Army’s requirements.
Security Clearance: Required Secret with ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI Clearance
**Applicants selected will be subject to a government securityinvestigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to **classified information.
Requires Bachelor’s degree (in
Training/Development or related field) or equivalent, NLT 15 years w/o
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience 10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree
Position Type Full-Time
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.