The Global Information Technology Infrastructure Services organization is seeking Information Technology Manager – K to lead the Specialized Services IT team and manage the delivery of IT projects and services to key Program Leaders and IT Business Partners.
In this role, the Information Technology Manager – K will lead a team of Technologists providing program infrastructure planning and operational services to labs and program dedicated infrastructure at the Huntsville, AL site.This Leader will work closely with IT Business Partners and Program Leaders to review IT requirements, implement new technology as planned and ensure adherence to Boeing IT and government compliance requirements. Develop partnerships with Enterprise Cybersecurity and other Information Technology and Data Analytics teams to deliver integrated One Boeing solutions.
- Manages and integrates employee activities across Information Technologies including infrastructure design, build, and deployment project management, integration of applications, information security, government computing security, Risk Management Framework compliance and infrastructure for special purpose infrastructure configurations not on the Boeing Enterprise Network (BEN).
- Integration of infrastructure technologies and operations services in support of multiple classified areas, test labs, test facilities, research labs, training systems, and other special purpose infrastructure configurations not on the Boeing Enterprise Network (BEN).
- Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with Infrastructure Service Owners, Government Computing Security, BDS, BGS, and ET&T IT Business Partners, Information Security, and Application and Engineering leaders.
- Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
- Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals.
- Manages and provides developmental opportunities for employees.
- Provides day to day leadership, coaching and engagement for all employees.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Bachelors degree or higher
- At least 3 years management experience leading teams of technical employees
- At least 5 years of project management experience leading a portfolio of projects with a focus on managing schedule, technical, cost, and operational risks
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field
- Communications skills required to provide regular updates to project sponsors and stakeholders
- Experience with National Industrial Security Program (NISP), Risk Management Framework (RMF), and unique Special Access Program (SAP) and Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) guidelines
- Experience partnering with engineering and or technical programs to enable the business with agile, reliable, and cost-effective infrastructure solutions
- Experience deploying infrastructure in support of classified areas operating under NISP or SAP/SCI security guidelines for Secret and Top Secret areas
- Experience leading project teams to reach collaborative solutions to deliver IT solutions with speed and agility
- Experience writing and communicating status to project sponsors and stakeholders
- Broad technical knowledge of infrastructure components such as servers, storage, local area networks, end point devices, and wide area networks.
- Experience with Agile frameworks and tools such as, Scaled Agile & DTE software development practices
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Job ID 1800080476