$100MM company looking to grow 15% this year seeks a Maintenance Manager for growth opportunity.
Will be responsible to oversee all maintenance in a Filling and Packaging environment. (Food/Pharmaceutical experience a plus not not needed)
* Prioritize all work activities and delegate tasks to the appropriate Maintenance Technicians
* Schedule and organize all work activities
* Coordinate with Manufacturing to ensure the sites are in compliance per cGMP
* Monitors facility environment
* Manage and oversee outside contractors and vendors for equipment installation, repair, inspections, etc.
* General troubleshooting and problem solving of facility and production equipment. Manage and prioritize all service requests
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and redirecting employees' activities; addressing complaints and resolving problems
* Oversee, direct, and monitor the activities of Maintenance Technicians and Electricians