- Knowledge and experience with interpreting coordinating organizing and executing assignments to evaluate program processes and improvements.
- Knowledge and experience with independently planning organizing completing and presenting assessments of program management concepts analysis studies and procedures.
- Knowledge and experience with defense acquisition sustainment programs (Government or industry).
- Knowledge and experience with applying workload manpower planning Government or Industry) in support of program-related requirements.
- Knowledge and experience with devising solutions to problems relating to improvement of management effectiveness organizational structures work methods and procedure efficiency and resource requirements utilization or control.
- Knowledge and experience with developing and drafting program or project milestones progress monitoring financial policies and processes acquisition quality control maintenance and training documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with utilizing automated management information systems in performing fact finding analytical and advisory functions.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of five (5) to ten (10) years or above of management analyst knowledge and experience as defined below:
- Knowledge and experience with configuration management production and manufacturing management test quality control and logistics.
Skills and Certifications
- Specialized knowledge of USAF systems equipment procedures and operations is highly desired.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain a CAC card and pass a Tier 1 (T1) background investigation.
- LCI is an equal opportunity employer disabled/veteran