Responsible for managing the section of an enterprise technical support team that performs business analytics & reporting for the Advertising business unit. Implements and ensures adherence to department procedures, processes, and policies. Maintains relationships with people across a variety of areas within the organization. Plans and leads projects and provides expertise in cross-functional project teams. Has overall responsibility for developing/administering performance standards for organizational unit. Develops processes and procedures to implement functional strategies.
- Works with engineering, development, and product owner teams to gather, maintain and present requirements for project initiatives including creation of mockups, Tableau dashboards, and technical documentation
- Assures proper tracking and reporting of business-related measurements including incident and problem reports, post-mortem of outages, test case reports, headend reports, trending reports/analysis, and management/operating summaries.
- Assists with developing new and/or updated policies, procedures, and processes. Implements Service Level Agreements, policies, procedures, and processes to ensure efficient and effective support for all customers.
- Ensures that established National Service Level Agreements for all processes and procedures are followed at all levels.
- Plans and leads department projects and initiatives and provides expertise and leadership in cross-functional project teams.
- Ensures all department projects and initiatives are completed on time and within budget.
- Develops team performance standards and conducts performance reviews to ensure that staff is operating at optimum efficiency and in accordance with Company standards.
- Integrates department strategy into daily goals and objectives
- Develops, trains, and mentors staff and ensures they have the resources available to competently and efficiently perform their duties.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business with concentration in Analytics, Development or other related field of study
- Generally requires 6-9 years' related experience
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with requirements documentation
- Solid understanding of software development and planning processes (Including SAFe Agile & wireframe creation)
- Database knowledge and understanding (SQL preferred)
- Ability to generate reports from raw data
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, including vLookups and macros
- Experience with tools generation/development for purpose of data visualization
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer