At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
The Marketplace Operations Process Manager at Nike is a strategic role responsible for capability building to enable sustainable and profitable growth for Nike. In partnership with global and geography stakeholders across the Nike matrix, this role is accountable for building and transitioning operations solutions that provide long term benefits in line with Nike’s Consumer Direct Offense. Specifically, this role will drive Touchless Order Management capability development and process improvements globally to increase productivity.
· Lead order management capability development across all geographies to automate manual processes and improve productivity
· With Process/Product Management Director, lead global and geography capability network to deliver new capabilities
· Manage project timelines and deliverables across global and geo partners
· Gather requirements and create and communicate user stories to tech and business partners
· In collaboration with Agile Team and leadership, communicate and synthesize business needs across geo and cross-functional partners
· Coordinate global release management process for enterprise technology solutions on behalf of order management