Product Manager, Senior - ACH
As a Product Manager, Senior you can look forward to:
- Establishing product direction for the products, including product line extensions and target markets supported by associated business cases and related financial analysis.
- Interviewing and meeting with customers to better understand the market and market problems.
- Prioritizing and validating customer needs and requests for product changes & enhancements.
- Tracking industry trends, product segment growth, market spend, and market share.
- Creating and implementing annual product plans and roadmaps including new products/enhancements to expand service offering, drive revenue, and increase profitability
- Overseeing the product through all stages of the product’s life cycle, including the inception, elaboration, construction, transition, and support phases
- Enabling, supporting and training sales, client services, and professional services staff on new product functionality delivered
- Actively participating with product development teams to define product requirements, specifications and acceptance testing criteria. Reviewing and providing final sign-off for all requirements for any owned modules
- Engaging closely with the development teams to help with making implementation decisions and developing schedules
- Collaborating with various departments to ensure product deployment, go-to-market and quality goals are defined, achieved and maintained.
- Communicating release status and product status with key stakeholders.
- Managing Product Advisory councils and User Group meetings including facilitating and developing content for meetings
- Facilitating and seeding strategic ideas through our ideas portal.
- Identifying and communicating market intelligence needs for products to our Market Intelligence group.
- Owning and constantly evaluating metrics to measure product or feature effectiveness
You’re the kind of person who:
Recognizes market opportunities and has the ability to collaborate within a large organization. You are looking for a product management role that will be involved with prospecting and request for proposals within the payments industry. You have a strong background with ACH and seek an opportunity to utilize this expertise within a dynamic financial services technology environment.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking operations or financial services technology with a focus on ACH and other payments processing
- Excellent strategic thinking and analytical abilities
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management abilities
- Ability to recognize problems and recommend solutions
- Effective project management and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team-building skills
- Superior presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to travel20%-40%
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- 3+ years product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pragmatic Marketing
- ACH and Payments technology industry experience
- AAP Accreditation
Job ID R-10098354