We are looking for Quality Technician for our client in Strongsville, OH
Job Title: Quality Technician
Job Location: Strongsville, OH
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Inspecting products being manufactured in the plant.
- Work with the production operators and supervisor to identify and correct any quality defects being produced.
- Manufacturing processes include rubber extrusion, splicing and molding.
- Inspecting parts received from vendors per prints, specifications and inspection instructions.
- Take care of all quality issues in regards to product quality and inspection flow.
- First article inspections as well as maintaining documentation including lot number logs, nonconformance reports and inspection files.
- Performing calibrations and have experience with the use of calipers, micrometers, gauges and other basic measuring instruments.
- Familiar with ISO 9001 quality policies and procedures.
- Experience in PPAP core processes.
- Perform lab tests such as Rheometer, Durometer, tensile testing and specific gravity.
- Maintain calibration system – assure calibrations are performed as scheduled and system and gauges are in compliance with AAR standards.
- Mill mix compounds for incoming raw material tests and development projects.
- All other duties as assigned.