Responsible for providing financial analysis, reporting, and general support to Managers and Directors. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Tracks and analyzes key financial metrics and operational procedures to foster process improvements. Drives operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Manages and creates purchase orders within multiple departments of Xfinity Mobile
- Owns monthly inventory transactions including PO Receipts, Issuances and related analysis
- Monthly inventory reconciliation and trend analysis
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial reports.
- Organizes monthly accruals while working closely with cross-functional teams
- Reviews journal entries during month and year-end processes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Accounting, Finance
Years Experience-Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer