Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Comcast is seeking an experienced human resources professional interested in supporting Cable HQ and Corporate organizations. This role will provide support to the team by facilitating all Human Resource functions.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Assists in the design and execution of all HR programs and processes including talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management, talent development, compensation administration, and training; provides direction and support to people leaders and employees on the same.
- Serves as subject matter expert on HR policies and procedures and provides advice on employee relations matters.
- Leads special projects such as diversity & inclusion initiatives, employee engagement programs, and employee survey administration, reporting, and action planning.
- Manages HR processes and forms in HRIS system.
- Creates, analyzes and audits system and ad-hoc reports.
- May be asked to investigate employee complaints and assist in the resolution of employee issues.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and discretion in confidential matters of significance.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, self-driven, and collaborative
- Demonstrated ability to influence across departments within an organization.
- High level of integrity, both personally and professionally; respectful of others.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- 5-7 years relevant experience in Human Resources
- HRIS experience (SAP or comparable)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Able to synthesize data to form an opinion/direction for initiatives and projects
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent