Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A), a subsidiary of The Boeing Company, is seeking a Software Developer to join their top-tier development teamfor our ADaSP team.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Design, code, implementation, and testing of real time embedded software.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficiency in C, C++ and Ada
- Bachelor's and 2 or more years' experience or a Master's degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry.
- Familiarity with agile programming methodologies and real time embedded software development
- Familiarity with Jira, DOORS, ClearCase, ClearQuest and Git
- Knowledge of Linux/VXWorks
- Familiarity with GreenHills Software
- Familiarity Aircraft and weapon systems simulation
- Familiarity with Apache Tomcat/Apache Directory Studio
- Aircraft Domain Knowledge:
- Avionics: (Communication, Sensors, Defensive Systems, Weapons managements, Radar etc….)
- Control and Displays (with GEMS Moving Maps)
- Embedded Threats display with GEMS
Job ID 4324