* Experience in in enterprise-level application integration using ESB components like IIB.
* Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
* Proven experience in overseeing the linking of cross - funtional applications between disparate business units and systems.
* Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
* Technically fluent in programming languages including java, JS and frameworks like J2EE, HTML, JSP, Servlets, ESB, Core Spring, JPA, Hibernate, Angular JS (Full Stack), webservices (SOAP and REST)and etc.
* Knowledge of relational database design and management techniques.
* Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc..
* Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
* Compliancy with XML constructs and schemes.
* Confidence and experience with API protocols and schemes such as SOAP and Rest
* Strong understanding of End user needs and requirements.
* Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives.