Based in Centennial, CO and reporting to the Director, Human Resources, the Sr. Manager, Human Resources is responsible for multiple Human Resources functions and works directly with Comcast Business Enterprise Customer Care leadership teams as a strategic business partner. This role partners with assigned client organizations and the Human Resources team with responsibility for the development and integration of human resource programs, initiatives and associated projects to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives. This person will also provide subject matter expertise, counsel and decision making in the areas of employee engagement, organizational planning, staffing, organizational development, performance management, talent management, diversity, employee relations, and compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws across multiple locations.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Work with leadership to create a high performing culture within their respective teams focused on open communication, maximizing talent and driving high levels of service to internal and external customers.
-Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies. Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Oversees, handles, and manages Employee Relations matters including the investigation of critical employee issues. Assists leadership with the appropriate use of performance management and behavior change tools to include employee counseling, discipline, performance improvement plans and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain efficient and effective services and drive a superior employee experience.
-Drive a strong Talent Management and Development culture within assigned business teams through the administration of talent programs.
- May manage direct reports and must ensure compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation, and performance management to ensure compliance with division guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- PHR, SPHR or SHRM CP, SHRM S-CP designation preferred
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, analytical, and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to successfully interact with all levels of employees, including senior level management in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of applicable labor and employment law.
- Unsurpassed record of establishing integrity, credibility, and rapport with HR and client teams.
- Must be very detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to design and deliver high quality, effective presentations and training programs to diverse audiences.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to the Company's Code of Ethics.