Req ID 97249BR
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral
part of a diverse team that supports our innovative programs in the
world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech
International Corporation, you will help protect our national security
while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for
As the Subcontracts Administrator , you will be responsible for providing subcontracts support to our Cyber Solutions Business Unit in our Hanover, MD office.
• Prepare and administer subcontracts, task orders and subsequent amendments.
• Participate in teaming agreement and strategic marketing alliance negotiations between company and outside sources.
Review client solicitations received by company and provide
recommendations regarding outsourcing requirements to business
management proposal team.
• Tasks include the negotiation of terms
and conditions, analyses and negotiation of contract rates, creation of
the subcontract and task order document, and utilize PeopleSoft to
produce purchase orders.
• Monitor subcontractor’s performance with the management of the deliverables and payment of invoices.
• Keep fully informed on all subcontract standards, plans and policies.
• Prepare and support subcontract negotiations.
Ensure that the subcontract is CPSR compliant in accordance with
company procurement manual, legal requirements, customer specifications
and government relations.
• Monitor subcontract performance for conformance to requirements to protect the interest of the company.
• Maintain contact with senior level managers regarding the performance of subcontract negotiation, preparation and monitoring.
Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding
subcontract status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation and
• Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field, additional training in contract law.
Minimum of seven to nine years experience in procurement/subcontracts
experience in a federal government contracting environment with working
knowledge of FAR and DFAR.
Security Requirement: U.S. Citizenship and an active TS.
**TS/SCI with Polygraph preferred
Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field, additional training in contract law, and seven to nine years of related experience.
Degrees Equivalent Experience/Education
Years of Experience See Qualifications
Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.