Vice President of Facilities (IFM)
Get excited! We are busy at Sodexo! Do you want to show your value as a LEADER? If so, Sodexo has a fantastic opportunity in our Corporate Services segment in Southern California! Are you the one we are looking for to become the Vice President, Operations to lead Integrated Facilities Management Operations?
Sodexo Corporate Services wants a dynamic LEADER to oversee the Southern California market. This will come with your expertise to shine in IFM operations as well as achieving business growth! This role will be based in Southern California. The position will have a direct oversight and focus of $28 million in Food and FM business on the west coast.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintains a strategic relationship with all client contacts within their area of responsibility.
- Monitors Sodexo's performance and takes appropriate action to ensure that client requirements are met through service visits and regular communication with unit teams and area support.
- Coordinates information from Operations, Sales, Retention and Web of Influence on order to monitor client organization for possible retentionrisks or growth opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Monitor and take appropriate action regarding Sodexo's financial performance.
- Ensures that local leadership provides necessary oversight and resources to all services.
- Uses leadership and influence ability to ensure that appropriate actions take place and that necessary resources are assigned to retain and grow the client portfolio.
- Possibly provides direct supervision and leadership to some or all of the services in the SVP portfolio.
- Facilitates effective ongoing communication with Sodexo team assigned to the portfolio, as well as direction and strategy for client communication.
- Travel will be approximately 50%.
- Relocation Offered
Ideal Candidate will have experience and background in:
- Development of IFM business
- Solution and costing of food and IFM business
- Contract structure and financial modeling
- Strategy development and execution