Showing jobs 1–25
- Quick Apply$190K - $225K •Confidential Company • New York, NYInvestment oversight and operations management related to the invested assets of the institution and affiliated entities, including pension, operating reserves, endowments, foundations, trust and other investment funds.
- Quick ApplyConfidential Company • Cincinnati, OHBe responsible for directing the financial, operational, and information system activities of the organization; protect and maximize the return on the company's assets by establishing and managing financial policies, procedures, controls, reports while ensuring legal and regulatory compliance for all accounting and financial reporting functions.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Fort Myers, FLAnalyze and evaluate product growth and profitability results and develop regular reporting and ad hoc analysis for personal auto, homeowners insurance, mechanical breakdown protection, and similar insurance products.
- Quick Apply$100K - $160K •Confidential Company • Tampa, FLDevelop products and support the: selection of profitable risks; management of portfolios, development of new business and retaining existing accounts; responsible for developing profitable risk selection criteria as well as helping improve processes and workflows.
- Quick Apply$90K - $180K •Confidential Company • Schaumburg, ILEnsure profitable production and underwriting of contractors pollution, professional liability coverage for contractors and environmental consultants, and site specific pollution liability policies.
- Quick Apply$100K - $400K •Confidential Company • Flagstaff, AZAssess new business submissions and negotiate terms -- provide the most coverage at the best price; coordinate submissions and ensure that quotes are provided in a timely manner.
- Quick Apply$80K - $130K •Manage total loss commercial auto subrogation team by meeting recovery obligations, ensuring compliance with company policies and legal regulations, directing assignments and workflow, and implementing senior leadership decisions.
- Quick Apply$80K - $100K •Confidential Company • Charlotte, NCGather information to analyze and evaluate risk exposure; select and price individual risks and change requests using knowledge of coverage forms, rating plans and guidelines.
- Quick Apply$80K - $150K •Confidential Company • Chicago, ILDevelop appropriate pricing, coverage, limits & retention, and similar program structures; support claims adjustment, risk analysis, and pricing on complex cases.
- Quick Apply$100K - $150K •Confidential Company • Raleigh, NCDevelop underwriting techniques and methods; negotiate increased authority levels with issuing carriers.
- Quick ApplyKnowledge of fixed income investment strategies; solid understanding of financial markets and the investment management industry; strong powerpoint skills and understanding of presentations process.
- Quick Apply$80K - $160K •Deciding coverage and liability issues; estimating cost of treatment or compensation for those injured in accidents; negotiating with customers and other insurance carriers to settle claims.
- Quick Apply$80K - $250K •Confidential Company • Orlando, FLCommunicate coverage terms and all other information between clients and underwriters; oversee file activity including maintaining quality, timeliness, and accuracy of policies, endorsements, and other active or expired file correspondence and documentation.
- Quick Apply$80K - $110K •Confidential Company • Fort Myers, FLPerform complex analyses of demographics, competitors, and regulatory statutes to create recommendations and proposals for product development, pricing, and business requirements; provide guidance and training to less experienced staff as needed.
- Quick Apply$100K - $120K •Responsible for deployment of BST Enterprise Resource Planning deployment in multiple countries; extensive understanding of different modules in BST 8.7 for example, eBilling, GL, Procurement, AR, Collections, eClient, Payroll etc.
- Quick Apply$210K - $266K •LARGE ASIAN-HEADQUARTERED COMMERCIAL BANK • New York, NYBuild up real estate loan portfolio and achieve revenue targets through development of existing and new client relationships; ensure diversification of portfolio to ensure there are no undue client, geographic, and segment concentration.